Thursday, June 14, 2012

Free Jurlique Code & NYC Product Launch Event

I was fortunate to be invited to attend Jurlique New Product Launch Event in NY on June 12, 2012.  As soon as I walked in, I thought to myself, "wow, I wish every store smells this good!".  The whole store smells like fresh roses!!  I knew I was in for a treat!
Jurlique, a pioneer in natural luxury skincare and one of the fast-growing skincare brands in Asia, introduced products specifically developed to address skincare and beauty issues common for Asian skin.  What's special about this Australian-born brand is that it combines nature and science.  I was told that products are a blend of potent blend of herbs and flowers.  Many of these botanicals are hand grown and tended on its 153-acre organic and certified biodynamic farm in South Australia. The products use no pesticides, using 95% post-consumer recyclable material in its packaging, and it does not test on animals!  Yipee!!

The three new launches include the Rose Moisture Plus Collection, The Purely Bright System,  and the Herbal Recovery Antioxidants Gel Mask.  Please click on the links to read a bit more about each product line.  Many of these products are filled with good stuff including Avacado oil, Macadamia Oil, Rose Essential Oils, Green Tea, Sea Salt etc...

 I can tell you that I tried a few of these products and not only do they smell good, but I could see and feel the change in the texture of my skin IMMEDIATELY!  Impressive!  The product that I like most (and that I think you guys may as well) was the Tone/Mist: Rosewater Balancing Mist from the  Rose Moisture Plus Collection .  No wonder it's the #1 seller in Asia and worldwide.  I could literally see how supple and moisturized my skin right away!

I saw a few of my blogger friends including Cydangie & Jessicalee422 from Youtube and Blogger  Angelic Betrayal!  It was so fun to hang out with my friend in "real life" instead of just twitter!  LOL

OK, here's the part you have been waiting for!!  This is for my readers and followers on my USA blog and Youtube only!!  If you spend $50 on the Jurlique website, you get a deluxe sample of the Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cream (seen above)!!  Just enter the code JUNEROSE at checkout!  Code expires end of June so hurry in!  That is a great value!

We got some goodies to take home to try out so I will report back how I like the products soon!  Have you tried any Jurlique products before and do you plan on ordering some stuff?

xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Bar Mitzvah Games said...

I like the product launch event very much, it would be awesome to be the part of this event.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...